Dekadal (10 Day)
- GHACOF-42 Bulletin
This bulletin provides early warning mitigation strategies from the Forty Second Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum (GHACOF42) for March to May (MAM) 2016 ... more...
- Human Capacity Needs Assessment of ICPAC for Effective Climate Services in the GHA
Executive Summary: The Human Capacity Needs Assessment of IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC) was conducted under the framework of ... more...
- El Nino: Be Aware; Get Prepared!
What is an El Niño? El Niño (EN) refers to the periodic warming of the eastern and central equatorial Pacific Ocean. Over the ... more...
- GHACOF42 FULL REPORT 05/05/16
Climate related hazards are common in the Greater Horn of Africa (GHA) region. Disasters associated with these hazards inflict socio-economic ...
- GHACOF 43 Announcement 26/04/16
The Regional Climate Outlook Forums (RCOFs) are being organized in many parts of the world since 1997. RCOFs ...
- Flood prone areas in the Greater Horn of Africa on the map 20/04/16
19 April 2016, Geneva, Switzerland – The weeks between March and May usually constitute the rainfall season over the equatorial ...
- GHACOF-42 Presentations 02/03/16
Kindly find below the link for presentations of GHACOF-42…. Download
- Developing IGAD Disaster Management Capacity
23 March, 2016 – Nairobi, Kenya: 22 DRM experts from the IGAD region underwent a training on the ... read more...
- IGAD Regional Climate Change Strategy (IRCCS) Validated
09 March, 2016 – Nairobi, Kenya: The IGAD Regional Climate Change Strategy was validated by the member states ... read more...
- GHACOF-42 Press Release
23rd February, 2016 – Kigali, Rwanda: According to the consensus regional climate outlook for the March to May 2016 rainfall ... read more...
- No Vacancies, please check again soon.
- ICPAC/Q/043/2016: Request For Quotation for Supply & Installation of CCTV Surveillance System 20/05/16
The IGAD Climate Prediction & Applications Centre (ICPAC) wishes to procure a CCTV Surveillance System. Companies can submit quotations based ... read more...