Call For posters
The Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum 62 (GHACOF 62)
The GHACOF62 is organized by the IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC) in collaboration with the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) of ICPAC’s participating member countries and supported by partners. The forum is held within the framework of the IGAD regional strategy for mainstreaming climate information in key socio-economic sectors for disaster risk reduction and sustainable development. The theme of GHACOF62 is " Managing Climate Risks for Resilience”. The poster calls will focus on activities and solutions that help to achieve resilience in the Easter Africa region.
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout.
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, sentence cased and centered
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title should be in Italics (the main author’s name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
- The abstract must be written in the most preferable language, i.e. English, and content should have a maximum character of 300 words.
- The use of figures, graphs, and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text.
- Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word or PDF format, either via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘GHACOF62 Abstract’ by Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Please include the full details of the presenting author including country.
- Only accepted participants will receive notification by Friday, August 5, 2022.
- Posters presentation will be given in Mombasa, Kenya on Tuesday, August 24, 2022