Specific Procurement Notice: Construction Of Veterinary & Animal Health Services Centers In Somaliland & Puntland (Lot 1); Galmudug & Hirshabelle (Lot 2)
Invitation for Bids [IFB]
ICPAC/RLACC-SOM/IFB-001/2022/Lot 1 Or Lot 2 IGAD Climate Predictions and Application Centre
Rural Livelihoods’ Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa – Phase II (RLACC II)
Construction of Veterinary & Animal Health Services Centers in Somaliland & Puntland (Lot 1); Galmudug & Hirshabelle (Lot 2) Somalia
Open Competitive Bidding (National) (OCBN) ICPAC/RLACC-SOM/IFB-001/2022/Lot 1 Or Lot 2 30/08/2022
- The Federal Republic of Somalia has received financing through the Intergovernmental Development Authority “IGAD” from the African Development Fund hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Rural Livelihoods’ Adaptation to Climate Change in the Horn of Africa – Phase II (RLACC II) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of four (4) Veterinary & Animal Health Services Centers in Somaliland (2) and Puntland (2) (Lot 1); Galmudug (2) and Hirshabelle (2) (Lot 2).
- ICPAC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Construction of Veterinary & Animal Health Services Centers in Galmudug, Hirshabelle, Somaliland and Puntland (Lot 1), for a period of 8 months.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Open Competitive Bidding (National), OCBN procedures as specified in the Bank’s Procurement Framework dated 1st January 2016 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Framework.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ICPAC - Nairobi Office via email – email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting IFB reference ICPAC/RLACC-SOM/IFB-001/2022/Lot 1 or Lot 2 in the subject line. Interested bidders who require a printed hard copy of the Bidding document may obtain the document upon submission of a receipt showing payment of a non - refundable fee of USD 25 (USD Twenty- five) for reproduction and mailing costs. The method of payment will be direct payment to ICPAC office in Nairobi, Kenya. Note: The bidding documents sent via email will not require payment of fees.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12/10/2022. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Bidders are free to bid for one or both lots based on capacity. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12/10/2022.
- All Bids must be accompanied by an original bid security in the form of an unconditional bank guarantee enforceable in Somalia using the format provided in the Bidding Documents acceptable to the employer and in the amount in USD against each lot as shown in the table below:
Name of Contract: Construction of four Veterinary Animal Health Services Centers in Somaliland (2) and Puntland (2)
Bid Security (USD): $ 15,000
Name of Contract: Construction of four Veterinary Animal Health Services Centers in Galmudug (2) and Hirshabelle (2)
Bid Security (USD): $ 15,000
The address(es) referred to above is (are):
IGAD Climate Predictions and Application Centre
Street address: ICPAC HQs, Kibiku Area, Ngong Town
City: Ngong Town
Postal address: P.O. Box 10304 – 00100